RESTORE Physical Therapy is a 100% physical therapist owned private practice located in Southern New Jersey, just 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Our statistics verify we are a stable and rapidly growing company.
RESTORE has quite a team and part of that reason is that we are always striving to create a perfect environment for our staff and reward them for doing so.
Send a cover letter of why you think you are the right person for the job, availability and salary requirements, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Team Player in the subject line.
Front Desk Patient Representative.
We are looking for a part-time, dependable, self-motivated, organized individual. If you have exceptional communication and customer service skills, if you are detailed oriented, and if you have the ability to multi-task then we have the opportunity for you.
Patient Receptionist for growing Physical Therapy Clinic in Marlton, NJ. This position may be for you if you are a positive, dynamic, self-motivated, well-organized, task oriented, reliable, dependable, lifelong learner mentality, solution-oriented who loves the idea of an outstanding patient experience. This position is NOT for you if you require micro-management, spend more time focusing on problems than solutions, engage in office drama and gossip, have no interest in helping patients have a great experience, don’t like the field of physical therapy, and are unable to take charge of your environment and role.
Working at the Front-desk reception to ensure coverage of weekday opening through closing tasks of phone management, greeting/escorting/scheduling patients, answer multiple phone lines, completing intake/registration/processing of new patients, insurance coordination/verification and collecting patient financial contributions, and managing accurate bank deposits and patient accounts. Excellent phone manners and computer skills a must.
You must be available to 7:30 PM on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
If you are our Rock Star candidate, email me your resume and a cover letter. Cover letter should include why you think you are the right person along with your available hours you can work and salary request. Put Team Player as the heading in the cover letter and in the subject line of the email.
This job is not for those seeking just summer employment.
No mass resumes will be accepted. Applicant must apply individually.
- Front desk reception/customer service: 1 year
- Knowledge or history of physical therapy
- Do you feel that your skills are not being fully utilized?
- Do you ever wish you could dictate what the patient should have in care?
- Have you ever wondered if your dreams as a therapist were just…dreams?
- Is your current job failing to enrich your talents and abilities as a therapist?
- Are you looking for growth, both personally and professionally?
- Are you interested in being mentored, verses just a staff PT?
- Are you seeking a future management position?
If you’ve answered yes to even ONE of the above questions, you really need to know that we are looking for hard working physical therapists that have a verifiable history of getting things done, like helping people and are happiest when doing so. Above all we are looking for someone who loves being a physical therapist and would like the freedom to perform his/her craft.
Our clinic strives to create a highly ethical rewarding relationship with and for our patients. If you seek to be part of a close knitted group of individuals who truly love going to work every day, you would like working in our group.
Who we are:
RESTORE Physical Therapy, is a 100% physical therapist owned PT private practice located in Marlton, NJ specializing in orthopedics, spine, sports and concussion rehabilitation. We have excellent growth opportunities within the company and offer mentoring, bonuses, medical benefits and generous CEU reimbursement.
At RESTORE, we have quite a team and part of that reason is that we are always striving to create a perfect environment for our PTs to practice in and reward them for doing so.
We are looking for highly motivated, team players who have an intense desire to learn and help our practice throughout our incredible expansion. This position is not for everyone but to the right person, you will love it.
You are the right person if you . . .
- Enjoy orthopedic cases of all ages.
- Are looking for a permanent position with a growing company.
- Are looking for FULL time hours as you are a solid performer.
- Have a great attitude and are willing to learn.
- You are a great therapist that gets results and has loyal clients that love you.
Why should you begin a career with us? . . .
- Owned and operated by physical therapists.
- Growing company.
- Flexibility with vacations, time-offs, and treatment schedules.
- Higher learning programs
- Good pay, benefits, and bonuses
- Awesome team of co-workers!
- Physical Therapy License- New Jersey
- Prefer at least one year experience in orthopedics, but very strong new grad will be considered
- Graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Orthopedic or Sports experience preferred
- Exceptional communication