Attention Shoulder Pain and Rotator Cuff Sufferers! Free Shoulder Pain Workshop.
"Learn what's causing your shoulder pain and what to do about it without medications, injections or surgery."
This FREE Workshop is for you if:
- You're unable to reach overhead or behind your back without pain or limited mobility.
- You're losing sleep or can't find a comfortable position to sleep in.
- You missed work because of your shoulder pain.
- You've missed out on a family vacation or have given up your hobbies because you are afraid of aggravating your shoulder.
- You find yourself worrying more about your shoulder pain than living your life.
- You've had enough and just want to get back to normal.
|Dates:||Wednesday, December 4, 2019|
|Time:||7:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|Location:||RESTORE Physical Therapy
230 N Maple Ave #B-10
Marlton, NJ 08053
Warning: We only have 20 spots available and space will fill up fast so register now to avoid missing out. This workshop is packed with high quality information and will fill up fast.
Sign up by calling 856-396-8131 or by clicking below.
Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Pain Workshop Registration
Video Coming Soon
Here are some of our Workshop Success Stories!
“Initially tucking in my shirt, washing in the shower, and sleeping on my right arm was un-comfortable. Use of the arm became limited. Sessions have improved those symptoms…. Everyone was very helpful and encouraging. I would return again, if needed!!!”
“Before physical therapy, I would have sharp shooting pains in my shoulder and arm. I had trouble with my range of motion. Since I had physical therapy, the sharp pain is gone. Alex did a wonderful job in working thru exercises to increase my range of motion and strength. I would highly recommend Restore to my friends.”
"I have suffered from chronic shoulder pain, due to arthritis, for over 10 years. I was having increasing difficulty with basic functions and mobility. The team at Restore showed me how to treat myself in a way to keep the problems of arthritis from getting worse… Troy has assembled a great team!"